Telecom Shelters, GSM/Telecom Stations, GSM Booth, Operator's Cabins
1) Paysa telecom shelters are suitable for BTS, BSC deployment in GSM, TETRA, UMTS networks.
2) The roof and steel frames are designed to withstand 180km/h wind load. The chassis is capable of
supporting 600kg on any single sqr.m. The roof is capable of supporting 200kg/sqr.m. snow load.
3) The chassis and frame metal components are hot dipped galvanized and painted with two layer epoxy
based RAL 9002 paint.
4) All mounting elements are galvanized (nuts, bolts, screws)
5) Multiple shelters can be attached to create larger spaces
6) All joints are sealed with rubber barrier against the access of dust and humidity.
7) Paysa telecom shelters can be lifted using spreader beam through the lifting eyes or transported with
Fork-Lift through the fork-lift eyes provided on its chassis.
8) Wall panels are bolted to the frame and easily removable.
9) Paysa telecom shelters are clamped to the concrete foundation blocks with steel anchorage bolts.